MULTNOMAH COUNTY JAIL INMATE ROSTER : inmate locator iowa.
Multnomah County Jail Inmate Roster
- Multnomah County is one of 36 counties in the U.S. state of Oregon. Though smallest in area, it is the most populous as its county seat, Portland, is the state’s largest city. In 2009, the county’s population was 726,855.
- Congress Center 1001 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 1100 Portland, OR 97204
- One of several occupants of a house
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- A list or plan showing turns of duty or leave for individuals or groups in an organization
- A list of members of a team or organization, in particular of athletes available for team selection
- roll: a list of names; “his name was struck off the rolls”
- A list of names, usually for an organization of some kind such as military officers and enlisted personnel enrolled in a particular unit; a muster roll; or a sports team, with the names of players who are eligible to be placed in the lineup for a particular game; A list of the jobs to be done by
- A roster can be a list of people and the times when they are required to work or a list of students in a classroom.
- (jailed) captive: being in captivity
- A place for the confinement of people accused or convicted of a crime
- Confinement in a jail
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
- imprison: lock up or confine, in or as in a jail; “The suspects were imprisoned without trial”; “the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life”
Multnomah County Sheriff
Photo taken on May 17, 2012 in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area near Cascade Locks, Oregon.
Multnomah County inmate transport